Did You Know?
- Columbia University School of Public Health reports that 95% of cancer is caused by diet and environmental toxicity.
- EPA studies of human fat biopsies found styrene residue in 100% of people.
- According to the EPA, our bodies accumulate 210mcg of just plasticizers (phthalates) everyday.
- Studies show that most of us have between 400 and 800 chemical residues stored in the fat cells of our bodies.
- A USA Today article indicates that the average city water contains more than 500 chemicals.
Chemical and heavy metal toxins are now pervasive in our lives and NO ONE is without exposure, even before birth. Toxins damage DNA, lead to neurological problems, disrupt the functioning of hormones, impede the absorption of nutrients, damage energy metabolism, and can manifest as one or more of a long list of symptoms. These problems can strike even early in life, though when they afflict older people, are sometimes dismissed as a “natural” consequence of aging. We think none of these problems should be an accepted part of modern life.
Unable to be excreted from the body, chemicals find their way into our liver, and then migrate to fat cells in organs throughout the body where they are stored. When our bodies exceed the limit for toxins we can excrete, those too are stored. Chemicals and heavy metals make up our “total toxic burden”. This bio-accumulation compromises our physiological and psychological health and leads to chronic disease. It is clear that body toxins exist and that they must be removed through detoxification.
No other solution comes close to correcting toxic exposure like the Transcend Infrared Sauna. It’s recommended by the most health practitioners including some of the most respected and cutting-edge experts in their fields. The Transcend Infrared Sauna is found world-wide in some of the the most progressive clinics, as well as the homes of people who make health a priority.
Every day you are adding to your internal toxic burden with further exposure. There is no better time to start changing that than today!